Why OnlineFastService is the best site to buy Facebook Accounts?
- Aged Facebook accounts are accounts created 6 to 11 months old while Fresh Facebook accounts are newly created accounts.
- Aged Facebook accounts with marketplace are accounts that ready listing items on the marketplace for buy and sell.
- PVA Facebook accounts are Phone Verified Accounts created with a unique IP address. PVA Facebook accounts are safe to be used to promote your business without any restrictions. All the Facebook accounts are not guaranteed to run ads campaigns on Facebook.
- 48 hours of free replacement warranty.
- There is no option to choose the gender of the account. It will be randomly selected based on availability.
- AppSally is a curated marketplace. All service providers are screened and evaluated based on their quality, reliability, delivery speed and price. Service providers with the highest score are handpicked to deliver your order. We have delivered thousands of account orders and worked with dozens of service providers so you don’t have to waste your time with the wrong ones.
Why will Buy Facebook Accounts?
- High-Quality Service
- Real & Active Accounts
- 100% Complete Profiles
- Cheap Price Per Account
- Instant Start
- 100% Safe
- Full Privacy
- Unlimited Accounts
- Custom Order Quantity Accepted
- 24/7 Lifetime Support
- And much more…
We provide for Client
- Fast Delivery: We will process your order immediately & we promise to deliver in less than 24 hours.
- Phone Verified: Our Accounts are 100% Phone-Verified, with No login Checkpoint problems
- Save Money: You can save money to our legitimate Profiles which are good for your needs
- Targeted Country: We made PVA from unique IP & carefully match the location to every profile.
Why do I need to Buy Facebook Accounts products?
- Facebook, Inc. is an online provider of social media and social networking services in the United States. It is based in Menlo Park in California. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg.
- You can use Facebook accounts for marketing purposes and promote your business.
- Facebook has more than 1.8 billion monthly active users and remains the world’s most popular social network.
- Save your precious time and cost from getting multiple phone numbers to register and verify Facebook accounts.
How to buy Facebook Accounts?
- After you have made the payment, you will be given access to a dashboard to track your order.
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you’ve got given us the required info within the dashboard as needed above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for the estimated delivery time.
When will I receive my order?
We have almost unlimited accounts in stock, so we will deliver your order by email as soon as we receive and process your order. This is typically within 24-48 working hours. Notice that if you purchase on weekends, Holidays or during local festivities, you’ll take some delay until the subsequent working day. In any case, if you take more than 48h (do not count weekends) in receiving your accounts, please check your spam folder of your email manager and set our email order [email protected] in your white list, and if you still do not find our email, please contact us.
Will I get banned? Can I buy safe Facebook Accounts?
- It is important to follow the safety measures as per our instruction. otherwise, there is a risk of account suspension. Some of the common safety measures include: do not use public VPN to log in, do not use multiple accounts on the same browser/device. We will NOT offer a replacement if your account is suspended due to not following our safety instructions.
Is the delivery of Facebook Accounts fast? Is it safe to deliver them faster?
- Approximately 5 – 10 days delivery, depending on the size of your order.
Is OnlineFastService Facebook Accounts cheap?
- onlinefastservice is not aimed at being the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our pricing for accounts is cheap compared to most competitors, especially after considering our quality of service. The reason is that we are able to get better pricing from our service providers due to bulk orders and high order volume.
- Be careful with services that claim to be delivering cheap Facebook Account as they may either be fraud or using bot traffic. From our experience, 95% of the cheapest service providers are fraud.
Can I Choose age or gender and other Requirements?
Yes, you can. When you make an order, you will find a text box for notes for the order, where you can note your requirements. We’ll be able to fulfill without difficulties requirements about gender and age, and will try to fulfill any other requirements, though it’s not warranted. If you absolutely need special requirements, ask us before making the order (age and gender will always be fulfilled).
Do They have any Friends?
Some accounts may have a few real friends or friend requests to accept, but it is not guaranteed.
Where the Accounts were Created?
You can log in from any country in the world. The accounts have been created manually with browsers through private dedicated residential IPs in USA, western Europe (very clean IPs), changing continuously (exact server of each account was not registered). The accounts are very high quality, very trusted by Facebook, and can be used from any place since it’s OK for Facebook to change location after some years, so the accounts can migrate to your country where you will login from for the first time reactivating the account. Just keep login in from the same place as you will login first time after buying the account.
Do I need Proxies?
Not strictly, you can log in from your own IP, in any country, but have in mind that all accounts login from IP will be somehow linked for Facebook, so having one account flagged, could flag all other accounts under the same IP. Also, log in more accounts from Same IP in a short time range will relate to your accounts and could be flagged for multi-accounting, So you should use a good proxy if you need to manage more accounts, or if you do not want to have your personal accounts related at Facebook, or if you want to login from a different location from yours. Notice that Facebook mistakes many times because of outdated databases,s especially with proxies. Take this in mind before setting the current city of the profile.
Notice that some countries like Vietnam, Philippines, India, China, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, etc, have very low trust levels for Facebook (because most spam and abuse come from those countries), so you could use a proxy if your country used to get many roadblocks. Also, the cheapest USA and UK proxies, They have been used massively for Facebook abuse, so avoid cheap proxies (of course avoid free public proxies, they are instant lock) and we advise you to choose Wester Europe proxies if you don’t need a specific location.
We strongly recommend these private proxies we refer to as we know they work fine with Facebook. Choose in this order Western Europe, UK, Canada, USA proxies.
We recommend checking always the VPN/IP/Proxies used before login in to the profiles, to avoid eventual cases of non-clean IPs.
What Security do they have set and What I should have in mind?
The aged accounts have not any security questions set, and the passwords have never changed since their creation. They have no friends or have only a few friends, and have not any phone linked in the account or any 2nd-factor security. So, if Facebook for any reason ask you to verify that you are the owner of the account (it can be usual if you login from any proxy, or even from residential IP if it’s in a different location from the one the account was created), they can ask you to send a code to the email. The email addresses are not available, however, they will request this code to email only for a few days, after that you can log in to the account with no more issues. Also, if they ask you for the birth date, we provide it together with the account keys.
Once you login in the account, do not rush to change Email and password and other security settings or Facebook may suspect you are stealing the account. First, you must warm up the account for a few days doing the usual real person daily activity, until Facebook Accounts trusts your new IP and location and you can change login details and security options with no suspects.
How Many aged accounts you have in stock? Can I buy in wholesale?
We have an almost unlimited stock of aged accounts. If you are interested in a large amount, bigger than the packs listed here, contact us for our best offer for wholesales.
Can I Use these accounts to build ads accounts?
Of course, you can! Not only you can, but you MUST have aged accounts to build a strong Facebook Ads Account. However, though it is necessary, it is not sufficient. It’s very hard to farm Ads accounts and you will have many other necessary conditions to have a chance to be successful: a complete verification, trusted IP, clean device, and warm-up of the aged account with manual activity every day for at least 2 months. Of course, you MUST use AGED accounts or you won’t have any chance to publish any Ads on Facebook. If you need to publish ads right away, check our ready-to-work ad accounts for sale.
Do you have Facebook ads accounts available?
We occasionally have Ads Accounts in stock, but always at a very limited amount. For its low availability and very high and changing price, you must contact us if you are interested in buying an Ads account. Please only contact us for this matter if you really know how to work with Ads accounts, and you are serious about buying it at high market prices.
Can I return accounts?
You can always cancel your order and get refunded before 24h if the account has not been delivered. Once the account keys have been sent, no returns are accepted. This is because we cannot sell an account whose keys are already known for a previous buyer, and we cannot change passwords without marking the account without login details, making the account useless for the next eventual buyer. However, if you are not able to ever login the account, (for instance, if you receive an account disabled or with wrong credentials) we offer 48h replacement warranty. We know this won’t be necessary since we always check before delivering that every account is live.
Disclaimer: Once you log in account, what happens afterward isn’t our liability and it’s not under warranty. To avoid any issues, please carefully follow all our tips and management rules we will send you in our delivery email, and especially use good proxies with not abused IPs, it’s key to earn Facebook’s trust. Anyway, if you are still in trouble with your account for any reason, let us know, we will ALWAYS be willing to help you to bypass any roadblock and identify bad management behaviors to avoid eventual locks in any other accounts.
How to Use Facebook
- Sign up for a Facebook account. To sign up for a Facebook account, follow these three easy steps.
- Set up your privacy settings.
- Personalize your profile.
- Like and follow public pages.
- Review your timeline.
- Add friends on Facebook.
- Post on Facebook.
- Add photos and videos.
- Connect with friends.
- Review your newsfeed.
- Discover additional Facebook features.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a social media network that connects people through an online platform. By sharing content like text status posts, images, videos, and external links like blog posts, Facebook users can contribute ideas and join conversations with other people who share the same or different interests.
In addition to sharing their own ideas, users can engage with the content other people share on Facebook by reacting to it with a like, a laugh, disapproval, and even a hug. Comments and shares are additional ways users can interact with each other’s content.
Facebook for businesses works similarly, except businesses have Facebook Pages not profiles like individual users do. Businesses can use their Facebook Pages to engage with existing customers, target new customers, and administer customer support.
To fully understand Facebook and how it works, you’ll want to become familiar with common terms used on the platform. Here is a list of key Facebook terms and what they mean.
Are We OnlineFastService looking for resellers?
If you are a skilled seller or service provider, of course, we could work together. Please contact us to deal about the shares and fees for reselling Email:[email protected]
What are the Payment Methods available?
We are accepting Cryptocurrency, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Xoom, Payoneer, ( PayPal not always available, ask Seller first).